New United VMS Software Update
New version updates for Latitude, Horizon and Meridian are now available. Software update 188.8.131.5258 significantly improves performance and security, and also supports the newly released Quasar cameras with the latest camera firmware updates.
Main features and improvements:
- Support for up to 10,000 cameras on a single Latitude directory
- Secured connection for EZ Client web interface, utilizing TLS cryptographic protocol
- Fast, efficient export of MP4 video from Control Center and EZ Client, for efficient export and use of standard payers
- Support for new Quasar hemispheric and Quasar Quad HD retrofit mini-dome cameras
- Support for Quasar Gen 2 firmware, Quasar 30X PTZ auto-tracking (with TRK), and FC-Series ID’s arm / disarm functionality
Learn More about Latitude
DVTEL Latitude VMS Now Integrated With AMAG Technology’s Symmetry™
Read in Russian: Click here
DVTEL, INC., the video surveillance solutions provider, announces integration of its powerful Latitude enterprise-class network video management system (NVMS) with the Symmetry security management platform by AMAG Technology, an access control, IP video and intrusion detection system provider.
The integration expands the capabilities of both platforms, allowing joint customers to benefit from the integration of IP video surveillance and access control to gain new levels of situational awareness. AMAG’s Symmetry access control system permits users to view live and recorded video from Latitude-managed cameras within Symmetry’s client software, based on events or manual requests.
“We are pleased to offer integration with DVTEL’s feature-rich Latitude surveillance software as it provides an additional opportunity for our customers to maximize the value and ease-of-use of the Symmetry access control system,” said Shae Taylor, Extended Business Solutions Program Manager, AMAG Technology. “Both DVTEL and AMAG bring valuable capabilities to the table for security integrators and end users, and we are happy DVTEL participated in AMAG’s Extended Business Solutions program to provide our customers the benefits of both.”
Read more: DVTEL Latitude VMS Now Integrated With AMAG Technology’s Symmetry™